OOC

Gatac 2018-09-18 13:27:46
Based on Blake's use of For Your Eyes Only, you have a shared pool of 3 Investigative Ability points and 4 General Ability points you can spend to help with your infiltration of K Group. You can spend them as if they were your own for any ability you actually possess.

I have already told Kasey that one possible spend of an Investigative point would be to acquire a zero-day hack that would reset all retinal scanners to disabled if you can reach the secure server closet. Other options are available, but let's hear some ideas first. :)
Admiral Duck Sauce 2018-09-20 16:38:38
I'd rather do the stairwell than the elevator.

Alleviating suspicion with a protests-related excuse might give us some cover/safety net to mess with their stuff. Maybe Cop Talk or similar to prime K Group ahead of time to expect routine disruption?
Gatac 2018-09-20 16:41:29
Well, you did destroy one of the cameras. That gives you a potential in as the repair guys having to not only mount a replacement, but also check the whole system. IF you can make good enough disguises and talk the right kind of bullshit, that is.
skullandscythe 2018-09-21 15:49:55
Seconded for the elevator. So many ways it could be shut down.

An alternative, since the riots are going on, is to actually create a bit of an incident to distract security (or most of the building, even) while we infil and grab what we need - molotovs hitting cars in the parking lot or some such. I'm guessing it's not an alternative we'd consider much IC, between potential for collateral damage and the fact that we don't have a complete picture of the inside, but it's an option.
Gatac 2018-09-24 04:50:38
All right, so I'm pencilling in your run at K Group for the third day to give time for some basic prep. Anyone going to the concert with Tim?
punkey 2018-09-24 19:04:35
Did a Preparedness roll to smuggle in weapons, body armor for the band, and covers as private security to handle any unpleasantness. Rolled an 8, so...I hope you like M4s, because we brought enough for everyone.
Gatac 2018-11-07 19:08:16
This concludes Hamburg Day 2.

Refreshment procedure as before: Athletics, Driving, Hand-to-Hand, Piloting, Shooting, and Weapons fully refresh. Three more general abilities of your choice also refresh. Investigative abilities do not refresh.

Mason may want to consider using his Medic points to restore Health (since he's doing it to himself, only at a 1:1 trade) and then refreshing Medic.
skullandscythe 2018-11-08 19:47:53
After Athletics and HtH, Blake only has three more abilities to refresh, so Blake's as ready as he's going to get.
Gatac 2018-11-12 15:21:47
Mason has been refreshed after consultation with Kasey and Tim has been refreshed after no consultation with Adam because there was no actual choice needed.

Day 3 coming soonish!
Gatac 2018-11-14 19:35:42
Note to self, Mason will spend one point from Alira's pool to get more intel on codename WILDCHILD. Intel will drop at the end of Hamburg.
Gatac 2018-11-16 05:50:45
Point of order: Loewe is part of K Group's security, not a programmer. Otherwise very nicely put together.
Gatac 2019-01-30 16:13:59
May you live in interesting times, Agents.

Leaving the outcome of both the vault door and the elevators doors open for anyone who wants to jump on those...
Gatac 2019-01-30 16:31:45
Also Tim is gonna be tossing those harddrives through the gap towards you. It's already rolled for but I wanted to give everyone else a chance for their response before I advance the scene.
punkey 2019-02-05 17:49:41
So, idea: we tell deSilva and whoever her buddy is that this is where we get off, and that we'll be waiting for Section 9 to come and bail us out. It seems plausible enough, and they both don't have time to fuck around with us and figure they can just get the drives from police lockup while we're being processed and in holding. So, they bail out, and then we just take the fire ax from this floor, bust the door down with the drives in our kit bags (we are computer techs after all, held hostage by the horrifying terrorists that escaped through the garage and abandoned us), play the "terrified hostages" role, and just walk out the front door. Alira and Laith go to our guarded hangar at the airport with the drives, putting those securely in our hands, and the rest of the team cleans up our locations before joining them to peace the fuck out of Hamburg while Fractal spins their wheels trying to find where Section 9 has stashed us.

Sound good?
skullandscythe 2019-02-15 20:15:18
So since the drone is watching the folks in the square as opposed to Mason or Alira/Laith, I figure our best move, following previous non-engagement policy, is to hustle Sec 9 - Blake, Tim, and Ops let Sec 9 follow them for a bit while everyone else cleans house, then Team Distraction gives Sec 9 the slip and we all meet up at the hanger. Blake can put in a call to one of the burners we have to let everyone else know of the change of plans, and he has a point of Urban Survival he can spend to find us a good place to lose Sec 9 in.

Objections?
Gatac 2019-03-04 18:30:43
And with that, your mission in Hamburg is concluded. Hope y'all had a good time! Marrakech thread will be coming sometime this week. Every PC gets a full refresh and six build points to level up with.

A note about Trust, as Ross brought it up: you may add a point anywhere you please. However, since atm we only have Mason and Blake left as PCs, that'll pretty much be each other.