Shoot: d12 - Rifle
Drive: d6
Think: d6
Talk: d6
Tech: d4
Wits: d8 - Scouting
Will: d8

Two d8 Aspects:

"Steady Shot" - Angel is more than a fair shot with a rifle, and his unusually calm demeanor makes him one of the better squad marksmen in Delta who isn't actively a sniper.

"Ghost" - Being unseen is what Angel does, and he does it very well. There is just something about him that seems to draw him into the shadows and dark corners of wherever he happens to be.
CrazyIvan 2007-04-25 07:34:01
Angel while on desert patrol, Location Classified. http://www.hwva.org/HWVA%20Website%20Info/Pictures/soldier2.jpg

Angel Riviera grew up in an army family. Three generations of men from this middle-class family had served the army, in peace and in war. After graduating from high school, with no clear ambitions towards college, he too signed up, bowing to the inevitable. While his rank has remained relatively modest, and he's shown no interest in command of any sort, Angel's talent as a marksman and scout served him well in the 82nd Airborne and - several brutal and ugly urban engagements later - Delta.

Eventually, orders came to transfer to New Mexico, although he's not sure why.

Only unusual gear request is for the SCAR-H he's carrying to be fitted with the longer sniper barrel and a modest scope.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2007-04-25 14:24:02
Pointman'd and Wiki'd!

Angel looks good. Technically, you'll be replacing Fred Manson, who I haven't really mentioned much of so that's an easy swap. Rifleman, second fireteam, although I'd expect as a pointman you'll get saddled with the PCs. :)
Gatac 2007-04-25 14:52:01
Um, Angel's stats in the Wiki don't line up with those posted here. Were they intentionally heightened?

Gatac
Gatac 2007-04-25 20:10:55
RE: Generators. Given the six-hour charging time, I'm not eager to start a constant, loud noise (the running engines) until we're dug in. The gate can charge at night.

Gatac