Jade Imperium OOC 6

fanchergw 2007-12-20 18:47:45
It seems reasonable to me that Semo might have heard something from the direction of the shuntway to account for Taylor's getting chewed up. My thought is that he would react by spinning and putting an airburst round over in the vicinity of the source of the sounds, even if he cannot actually see the attacker.

If this doesn't seem reasonable, then he would try to put a round into the chest of the leftmost Turai near the airlock.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2007-12-20 18:56:10
You'd have to job "north" a teeny bit, but yeah, you'd have heard the gunfire, and plus, Taylor did shout out his warning.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2007-12-20 21:54:42
Mid-round update:

Max: 6/6 Wounds (Wild Die!), 4/12 Shock. With that wild die, you rolled a better Toughness save that you can physically roll.

Arketta: 6/6 Wounds, 10/12 Shock.

Davis: 5/6 Wounds, 10/16 Shock. In melee, presumably with the same sneaky sneaker whom he spotted in the market.
e of pi 2007-12-21 00:01:12
Over estimated how hard it would be to get a computer for a minute. How many are left alive in the airlock front, how many have come in through the shuntway and been spotted, and then how many of those are left?
Admiral Duck Sauce 2007-12-21 01:21:27
One badly wounded Turai, prone and out of cover, slightly south of airlock.

One mildly wounded Turai, behind cover, catwalk stairs/support braces north of airlock.

One fucked-up Turai, prone, missing both legs below the knees, either dead or dying, between airlock and Angel's stairwell.

One Turai spotted on left side of shuntway door, hit but unconfirmed kill from 25mm HE.

One Turai spotted on Davis, trying to maul him good.

Confirmed kills:
1 from Claymore mine
1 from frag grenade
1 from Angel
punkey 2007-12-21 03:13:25
Davis draws his sidearm and tries to shoot his new friend in the knees. Spend a Wild Die on this one.
Gatac 2007-12-21 07:07:57
SCAR time, baby. It's time we go for short, controlled bursts and cut those fuckers down.

Gatac
Dieter 2007-12-21 15:55:23
Gatac wrote:

SCAR time, baby. It's time we go for short, controlled bursts and cut those fuckers down.

Gatac

Seconded.
e of pi 2007-12-21 17:11:10
Just to clarify, I'm aiming for the first listed Turai. Third one's not a big threat at the molment, but somebody needs to deal with #2. Eight of the nine deployed against us have been sighted, with most of the first six dealt with. Next round, we deal with #2 then switch focus to the shuntway front.
fanchergw 2007-12-21 17:37:51
If nobody gets to it before him, Semo will put an HE round into Turai #2. (I'm not entirely sure where we are in the initiative at this point.)
e of pi 2007-12-21 17:46:23
fanchergw wrote:

If nobody gets to it before him, Semo will put an HE round into Turai #2. (I'm not entirely sure where we are in the initiative at this point.)

Luis and Arketta are last this round then we roll for the next one.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2007-12-21 18:10:14
Gotta go back to Easton today for pre-Christmas work explosions. :)

If I get a chance I'll post the rest of the round this afternoon. If not, then tonight.
e of pi 2007-12-22 04:51:59
Here's the way I see this round going:

Angel finishes off shuntway Turai, or eliminates him as a threat or whatnot. Max fires on the non-engaged shuntway Turai. Davis and Turai McGrapple go at each other, with Punkey spending a WD to put a shot into McGrapple's knee. Arketta then deals with Airlock if he's still a threat after Angel's done with him or (if not) she should move towards the shuntway. At this point, IC, we still haven't accounted for 12 Turai, and I'm not 100% sure we've accounted for all 9 sent against us in the cutscene. Luis either pulls out a medkit (both Imperium and Terran if it's worth assuming he picked the Imperium one up, Terran if not, but he seems the type that he would, if he had a free pocket or whatnot. If it's ret-conned that at least one of the Claymores was one he was carrying earlier, I think he'd have room for the other kit.) and sets to work on Mellish. Hugh and Semo either aid Davis or deal with the shuntway guy, depending on the need at the time of their turn.
punkey 2007-12-22 10:23:50
*prays to the jinx Gods*

Let us not denumerate our poultry before they gestate, hm?
Dieter 2007-12-26 02:32:29
Punkey wrote:

*prays to the jinx Gods*

Let us not denumerate our poultry before they gestate, hm?

And let's not armchair the whole game too.
e of pi 2007-12-26 03:50:40
Sorry. I would point out that I have been doing this same thing the whole time, and nobody has commented. Heck, I've been doing it since Vandal Sqaudron, and nobody commented. If it's a problem, I'll stop. Otherwise, it's how I work. Deal.
fanchergw 2007-12-26 05:04:05
I think it's important to recognise that everyone knows how best to run their own characters.