Jade Imperium OOC 6

e of pi 2007-12-26 15:35:00
I make these posts as brainstorming sugestions. They are merely my view, and if people don't agree with me, they are free to do otherwise. Once again, if it bugs people, I'll stop.
CrazyIvan 2007-12-27 10:42:38
hrm...

Angel's rifle is merely out of ammo, yes? I presume he's clever enough to be toting an extra mag. If so, reloading and making life harder for the nearest visible threat. If it's well and truly out of order, he's carrying a native sidearm to look the part - same plan, but with an advance to try to get in contact with the rest of the team since his range/height advantage has been negated.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-02 21:36:12
Mid-round update:

Mellish: 3/6 Wounds, 11/12 Shock. He will get his Wounds back over a few days. Luis is also going to be out of combat handling first aid.

Max: 6/6 Wounds, 4/12 Shock.

Arketta: 6/6 Wounds, 10/12 Shock.

Davis: 3/6 Wounds, 5/16 Shock, and will miss next round being stunned. You are out of Wild Dice, but it beats being out of Wounds. :)

Hugh and Semo still need to post actions. The guy in the shuntway has not been confirmed dead, although a 25mm round airburst in his vicinity. Plus you don't know if more are waiting through there or not.
Gatac 2008-01-02 21:59:38
Time to sweep the shuntway. I'd like a live one, but no stupid risks. Anything that looks unfriendly gets a lead injection.

Gatac
fanchergw 2008-01-03 01:29:59
Seeing as Hugh's heading for the shuntway, Semo will go to cover Davis. He's not certain the female Turai is dead, so he'll let the cannon hang by its strap and pull his alien sword.

Time to get up-close and personal.
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-03 19:11:50
map-m3-6.jpg

Initiatives:

Shuntway Sniper, Max
Semo, Angel
Arketta
Hugh

Conditions:

Mellish: 3/6 Wounds, 11/12 Shock
Max: 6/6 Wounds, 4/12 Shock
Arketta: 6/6 Wounds, 10/12 Shock
Davis: 3/6 Wounds, 5/16 Shock

Luis is tending to Mellish, and Davis loses this round from wounds but will be back the next.
punkey 2008-01-03 22:32:03
Well, Davis would have cured cancer this next round, but I guess he'll just be unconscious then. Ass.
e of pi 2008-01-04 01:48:55
admiralducksauce wrote:

Don't worry, cancer builds character. :)

I thought we'd already built characters. Aren't we using them? Is cancer going to be joining the party as a PC?
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-04 20:37:54
Not bothering with a map this time.

Mellish: 3/6 Wounds, 11/12 Shock
Max: 6/6 Wounds, 4/12 Shock, out of Wild Dice
Arketta: 6/6 Wounds, 10/12 Shock
Davis: 6/6 Wounds, 16/16 Shock. Your hands have healed too, by the way.
e of pi 2008-01-06 20:08:01
Is Mellish concious? If so, Luis'll get his OK, then use a kakuna on him. Also, just a sugestion, but I think we should see how many intact suits of Turai armor we can gather. Might be handy either for protection or disguise later.
Gatac 2008-01-06 20:50:45
Man, it's all Procure On-Site this mission, ain't it?

Gatac
Admiral Duck Sauce 2008-01-07 18:08:44
Not counting the hundreds of rounds of ammo and the arsenal of weaponry you're all already wearing, yes, it is. :)

As we're currently out of actual combat rounds, I'll lay out the immediately accessible "phat lewtz":

Confirmed kills:
1 from Claymore mine - no useful salvage
1 from frag grenade - no useful salvage

1 from Angel - beam rifle, sword, stinger are intact. Undersuit is massively chewed up. (Turai riddled with bullets)

1 from Stanhill - beam rifle, sword intact. Undersuit intact from the thighs up and mid-shins to feet. (Turai missing both legs at the knees)

1 from Stanhill - beam rifle intact. Undersuit bullet-holed on right collar and missing left thigh. (Turai's femoral artery pulverized, bled out)

1 from Angel - beam rifle, sword, stinger intact. Undersuit riddled by Claymore, torn open across leg. Hood holed by headshot.

Unconfirmed: 1 Turai in shuntway, presumed dead.

Wounded: 1 Turai in shock from grevious kneecap wound. Armored camouflaged spacesuit with zero-G grappling line/thruster harness, beam rifle, two handlancers, knife, frisbee device.

KIA Charles Taylor:
SCAR-H loaded with prototype 7.62mm AP 26/30 rounds
4 mags 7.62mm FMJ 120/120 rounds
Turai stinger
HK45 .45 ACP sidearm + 2 mags 29/30
Turai sword

---

Who, if anyone, is going into the shuntway to check the guy Semo hit with the 25mm? Remember that you cannot open the hangar doors while the shuntway is still open. Furthermore, the airlock into the shadowport is jammed - the door on your side is stuck open and the housing is slagged, so the outer door leading to the station remains shut for safety.

Not that it matters - the Morningstar still has at least 20 minutes of repairs left.

I need to clarify that of the 8 Turai you've encountered thus far, the 6 confirmed kills were only wearing the black undersuits with baggy civilian clothing thrown over top. They're weren't wearing the distinctive hard plated armor or helmets, just undersuit hoods (like a chainmail coif), and they weren't cloaked either. The armored spacesuit that the female wore is NOT Turai armor, but is IS cloakable. It's also meant to fit a female.
Dieter 2008-01-07 18:30:45
admiralducksauce wrote:

Not that it matters - the Morningstar still has at least 20 minutes of repairs left.

Max will resume repairs. I'd also like to requisition a guard to watch my butt in case there are still bad guys on the loose.
fanchergw 2008-01-07 20:59:13
Semo is happy to search the shuntway, or provide heavy support to someone else doing so.
e of pi 2008-01-08 00:11:43
I say we take enough beam rifle/stingers to have one per team member, at least one frisbee, the camo suit (issue to Arketta?), as welll as Taylor's ammmunition and side arm. For what we can't carry on us, we should find a place on the Morningstar to stash it, as sort of a strategic reserve. Also, I think characteriztion demand some kind of service for Taylor. I don't know if we should try to keep the remains and return them to Earth when we can, or if we should do some kind of burial-in-space or something, but something needs to be done. Cremation, maybe? An urn travels better than a corpse.

If Mellish is concious, Luis'll get his permission and frisbee him. If not, he'll stabilize him and then move on to aiding One-Ton and Max. If Davis wants Luis to take a look at the prisoner, he'll do that first, then aid in repairs.