OOC: XIII - Thirteen...thirteen...thirteen steps.

Dieter 2004-09-03 19:18:47
WORST-NPC ROLL- EVAR!

-The LAW rocketeer (in theory) couldn't miss...then it did.

-The Mustang will crash into the chopper next round on Artis' turn.
Gatac 2004-09-05 18:12:57
So, if I see things correctly, here's my options:

A) Sell my body. Not too appealing, for obvious reasons.

B) Locate a bank and siphon some cash from one of my accounts. (Jess does have Filthy Rick after all.)

C) Attempt to really, really negotiate my ass off selling those guns.

D) Rob somebody. Piss off more people.

Gatac
Dieter 2004-09-05 22:08:11
Quote:

Quote: from Gatac on 12:12 pm on Sep. 5, 2004
So, if I see things correctly, here's my options:

B) Locate a bank and siphon some cash from one of my accounts. (Jess does have Filthy Rick after all.)

Gatac

Option E: Kill Sasha and take the papers.
Gatac 2004-09-06 04:34:51
Or maybe there's an amateur singing contest that pays well. I feel like I'm already reaching with Elena, no need to kill off her contacts as long as it can be avoided.

Gatac
Dieter 2004-09-07 15:11:04
A 3-day weekend really does kill the pace. Expect an update today.
Dieter 2004-09-07 22:09:38

-Worse things have been done obtaining the almighty dollar.

-The nearest bank is in Krasnoyarsk

-Do really want to deal with cut-throat arms dealers? Besides, Sasha may be able to take them of your hands.

-Eh. It's not as if it would be first time. ;)
Dieter 2004-09-08 20:35:04
In re: The Villa-Go-Boom

-The Mustang fragged the helicopter pretty good. Odds are that it's going to come crashing back down. Whether or not it explodes will depend on the pilot's roll/crash check.

-All known Bravos are incapacitated/dead at this time. The villa is secured for all intents and purposes.

-Carla and (in particular) Ayumi will be needing to visit hospital facilities in the immediate future.

-Brian and Artis remain uninjured.

-For the record, an M203 put the ponycar down.
Gatac 2004-09-08 20:59:29
Friend Mustang, we salute you. You went down in flames to salvage the mission.

Also, while I seem to recall that nobody much cared for anyone on the chopper alive, why kill them when you can take them? After nearly running down your girlpower contingent, any live capture is good news and makes the debriefing go that much better.

Gatac
CrazyIvan 2004-09-09 16:54:27
Looks like we pretty much ransacked the place. I say we advance on the wreck, take anyone still alive, then call the agency and get our friends to the hospital.

Oh yeah, and start planning to either rescue Jess or burn down the block in Krasnoyarsk she happens to be in. :)
Dieter 2004-09-09 17:14:01
As soon as Team Artis mops up the villa, we'll have a debriefing followed by a segue to (hopefully) put everyone on the same timeline.
Dieter 2004-09-09 17:29:24
OK. Is the would-be-Ayumi-napper alive or is he squished?
Gatac 2004-09-09 17:31:55
I sure hope Elena asked for a shopping list - bleach, lipstick and basic make-up would be on it, apart from new clothes.

Yes, kids, this is what happens when you don't have your Disguise Kit handy - you have to improvise.

Gatac
Dieter 2004-09-09 17:58:56
ADS- He's roadkill, but that doesn't mean he's not breathing. We'll put him under the injury category of "Dying".

Gatty- Your shopping list is fairly mundane, so there's a pretty good chance Elena will scrounge them up. You know as well as I do that Russian woman are notorious for their horrible cosmetics. ;)
Gatac 2004-09-09 20:44:28
The intent is simply not to look too much like myself. Just in case we let Sasha live, or somebody has seen my picture in the news.

Gatac
Dieter 2004-09-10 17:15:06
If there is a car we can steal, then I suppose we'll be taking it. My opinion is we shoot anyone who's simply a goon and still breathing twice in the head. Anyone who appears to have "Greater than Goon" status and is still breathing we attempt first aid if needed, strip naked, apply handcuffs and stick 'em in the trunk.
threadbare 2004-09-11 03:12:22
I'll still be pretty intermittent for a while, but I'm glad to see that Carla has proven herself once again to be "too tough to die." What was my takedown count, anyway?

I say we definitely grab any wine we find, and follow 'Artisean' protocols for mop-up & take-out.
threadbare 2004-09-11 03:29:51
All righty, is the chopper intact enough to serve as a getaway vehicle? I've got some ranks in Pilot. If it looks risky, then we'll yoink a car or van or something.

Let's strip and cuff/duct tape the pilots - they must have known where they were escaping TO, hmm? :)

Next order of business is preparing Carla and Ayumi for medical transport, then the ex-napper.
Dieter 2004-09-11 03:47:31
Quote:

Quote: from admiralducksauce on 9:29 pm on Sep. 10, 2004
All righty, is the chopper intact enough to serve as a getaway vehicle? I've got some ranks in Pilot. If it looks risky, then we'll yoink a car or van or something.

Let's strip and cuff/duct tape the pilots - they must have known where they were escaping TO, hmm? :)

Next order of business is preparing Carla and Ayumi for medical transport, then the ex-napper.

The chopper's condition is questionable at best. If you were trapped on an island filled with velociraptors and it was your only means of escape, maybe Goose would try and fly it. You best bet is one of the motorcade SUVs parked out front.