OOC: XIII - Thirteen...thirteen...thirteen steps.

Dieter 2004-09-20 21:45:18
There were the makings of a conclusion to be posted today, but the wreck-like feeling I had this morning pushed back any hope of wrapping things up until at least tomorrow.

Blech. :(
Dieter 2004-09-21 22:23:53
Ok. All armed assailants are either dead, down, or otherwise unavailable for comment.

Are you putting the bitch down or saving her for Agency Intelligence? She would be classified as "Incapacitated" in the injury level.

(Edited by Dieter at 4:24 pm on Sep. 21, 2004)
Dieter 2004-09-21 22:34:42
The eyes, nose, high cheekbones. If she's NOT a member of the Fischer clan, it's a pretty fucking weird coincidence.
CrazyIvan 2004-09-22 06:37:18
Detaining if the agency can get here in time to pick her up is my vote. If they're going to shuffle their feet and take their sweet time though, we need to get moving, and we have our own wounded to worry about.
CrazyIvan 2004-09-22 09:11:20
I partially agree - she'd be a nice catch, but I personally would shatter her kneecaps and possibly cut off her thumbs so she can't run away and couldn't do much if she did.

Plan B in my mind is she maybe knows what happened to Jess. We ask her once, if she tells us then well and good, if not we shoot her and be done with it. No torture, no capture, just one question.
CrazyIvan 2004-09-22 10:50:16
Speaking of, I bet Nightengale would love a phone call right about know.

Am I conscious?
Dieter 2004-09-22 14:31:47
I was afraid this was going to happen...

The team doesn't know Jess has been captured. Although it's been a coon's age since this entire calamity started, it's only been maybe an hour in game time. As far as Artis knows, Jess is mopping up the situation back at the park.

Ayumi is conscious, but in no condition to do anything more than speak incoherantly.
Dieter 2004-09-22 15:08:05
Quote:

Bones and muscle tenderized to near-breaking point, Kenji's attempt at exiting the bullet-ridden is met with great pain and discomfort.

*wincing in pain*

"Arghhh. Those Russian bastards are going to pay for this...if I have to kill every last goon this side of Urals..."

The family reunion is broken up by the reverberation of atext message scrolling across the Team's Sat-Comms.

Cleaning crew dispatched at park. Area compromised. No signs of Agent Hummingbird. All agents report in IMMEDIATELY.

So we've got SOME idea something's not right.

I suppose then step 1 is to call in, apprise Nightingale of our status, and see if Jess has turned up.

Furthermore, I found our mission objectives, and we ARE supposed to capture Lara Fischer Decker and then kill everyone else, so good job everyone. :) I suppose it's the "strip naked, handcuff, and shatter the kneecaps" routine then.